Network Marketing | Video Marketing
If you haven’t started implementing video marketing because of fear, it’s time to get over that because the future is here. According to studies, 64% of marketers will be relying heavily on video marketing in the near future to dominate their particular space. And quite frankly, I can see why that is. 90% of consumers would rather watch a video than read content through text.
The future is here. Content marketing through video is where it’s at. Every month YouTube caters to more than one billion viewers. Obviously, video has a broader reach than any other type of medium. It only makes sense that, every marketer should be utilizing this avenue to capture a part of that large market.
In an age of information overload, it’s important to offer content that can easily be digested by consumers; besides the fact that videos are naturally engaging.
The Enemy of Video Creation……….FEAR.
Attention marketer……….it’s time for you to step out of your comfort or fear zone and begin to think seriously about creating content through video marketing. I’m quite aware that this can be a very daunting experience for some, but if you are to have a piece of the “pie” you’re going to have to get over your fear quickly.
There is always going to be a learning curve in any new undertaking. Begin now to develop the necessary skillset in video marketing so that you can take your business to an entirely different and higher level.
Do it now! Why?
Because I believe you CAN!
Posted in Marketing
- Tagged business, entreprenuer, extra income, home based business, Leadership, Leads Generation, make money from home, network marketing, Online Sales Pro, stayathomemom, Total Life Changes, Video Marketing, working from home
Network Marketing | The Importance of Posture
The Necessity of Posture in Network Marketing
Most Network Marketing Neophytes come into network marketing with the idea of setting the world on fire, which in a sense is an amazing goal. However, reality is, if one has never been in our particular industry of Direct Sales, it’s going to be difficult for one to attain such feat if he has not learned a certain skillset(s).
As in every new undertaking, including Multi-level Marketing, there will always be a necessary learning curve. Marketing skillsets will need to be developed if one is to be successful.
One of the essential skillset needed is POSTURE.
Posture in Network Marketing and How To Get It
If you have not yet acquired the skillset of POSTURE, here are some tips on how to get it:
- Follow a particular leader in the industry whom you would like to imitate (Remember: Success leaves clues).
- Begin to read and study personal development materials in the area of leadership and be urgent about implementing the concepts you learn.
- Surround yourself with people who have the same mindset of building an MLM business.
- Continually watch the success stories (many of them on Youtube) of those in your particular company
P.S. ~ The Network Marketing industry works, IF you work it. I wish you the best in your adventure. Be consistent in the basics, and I promise you’ll get to where you want to be in the amazing world of Network Marketing.
Posted in Motivational
- Tagged business, entreprenuer, extra income, Leadership, make money from home, MLM, network marketing, Posture, stayathomemom, Total Life Changes, working from home